Hello, my name is Sonia and I'm from Ontario, Canada.
I've decided to start a journey to become healthy and, hopefully, no longer ashamed of my body and how I look. I'm going to blog my thoughts, progress and realisations along the way. I'll be sprinkling in other topics, because my brain, surely, will not stay on subject for an entire year!
A Few Things to Know
- I'm going to add something healthy/remove something unhealthy ever 14 days (eg. increase steps, exercise, water intake, veggies or remove sugar, fast food etc)
- This "project" will last a year (52 weeks) for now. I'm hoping there will be a significant change in either my thinking or my body or that i have learned some things along the way
- I have gained 90 pounds since January 2015. This happened once I started a therapy for Crohn's Disease.
- I have gained 15 pounds since I quit smoking on June 13, 2017
- I'll provide weekly updates but will not always include my measurements. I don't want to measure that often